Setting up your account to work with Google Apps in cPanel has never been easier.
Hit Director provides an easy method for you to integrate your account to Google Apps Wizard.
1) Log into your control panel here http://domain.com/controlpanel/
2) scroll down to the Mail section
3) Click on the link that says "Google Apps Wizard"
4) Follow the three step instructions to complete the integration.
What is Google Apps?
Google Apps™ is a suite of Google® applications that brings together essential services to help your business. This is a hosted service that lets businesses, schools, and institutions use a variety of Google products -- including Email, Google Docs, Google Calendar, and Google Talk -- on a unique domain (e.g., www.yourcompany.com).
For instance, if you own the domain example.com and you sign up for Google Apps services, everyone at your organization will get:
- A custom email address (email@example.com)
- Tools for word processing
- Spreadsheets and presentations
- A shared calendaring system
- Tools for creating web pages and sites for your business
- Access to a flexible intranet system
- And much, much more!
How is a Google Account different from a Google Apps account?
Although Google Apps and Google Accounts allow you to access several of the same Google products, they're different types of accounts. A Google Account is a unified sign-in system that provides access to a variety of free Google consumer products -- such as Gmail™, Google Groups, Google Shopping List, Picasa™, Web History, iGoogle™, and Google Checkout -- administered by Google. Google Apps provides access to products powered by Google but administered by a your organization.
In addition to using this configuration tool you will need to setup your Google Apps account with Google at: http://www.google.com/apps/
Setup Your Google Apps Account
The following steps must be completed with Google before continuing:
- Signup for a Google Apps account at:
- Verify ownership on the main Google Apps Dashboard at: